Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Joanna & Brian's Wedding

Joanna & Brian have so many friends and family that there wasn't enough seating for everyone at the church. They had to squeeze in, make more room, and it was standing room only. I think that says alot for a couple. Despite the ceremony running 1/2 hour late because of this, we had an awesome day of photos and fit everything in! Enjoy looking at a few of their photos!



Loved this guy - he waved to everyone on the way down the aisle like Mr.America. And sporadically during the ceremony you'd catch him waiving to his fans. He rocked.

I love this moment - just a small fragment of the day - trying to absorb it all.




OK, so every wedding I have to obsess over something. This time it was Brian's car.


These two shots are my favorite of the day. I love how nostalgic they feel. Mmmm!





I gotta give props to this wedding party. When I said jump - they jumped.
Julie - Joanna's sister - has about a 2 foot vertical that would make Shaq envious! You gotta love a girl with some spirit!

I love me some reflection shots!


BOOOYA!

And then all 500+ family and friend filed in for some food, dancing, and fun!



Anyone for a man sandwich?


Joanna's dad told me at the reception that we might actually have been worth what he payed for us to be there! Now normally this might not be taken as a compliment - but trust me... I was flattered! And with two girls left to go - don't even kid yourself Bob. You and I are bffs for good!
Congrats!

No comments: