Thursday, December 18, 2008

Emilee & Charlie

Emilee & Charlie's wedding was one of the first really cold weddings of 2008. For the first time in a long while we couldn't go outside because of temperature. But luckily we got them to brave the cold a little and we got some great outside shots. You just have to remember - the pain from cold lasts a short while - but your photos - they last forever!

He's taken, knock it off!

Emilee - you are nothing but gorgeous!

First Glance.... so yummy!
I love sneaky little angles that tell a story!




One week later this tree had no leaves. But Whoa Nelly Furtado - this week this tree was DY-NO-MITE!



These ladies rock! They could be professional bridesmaids for a living. They were all so fun!

and the boys... super duper fly.


I'm not even gonna start. If you have read the blog you already know where I stand on this. And if you haven't - well I don't have time to tell you. I will just leave it at there are aprox 20 more photos of these, but for you I narrowed it down to 2. And that was hard.
See those swirly stick things? Houston - I have a problem. I may have eaten all of these showcased in this photo. They are So good.



Gosh darn, aren't they cute?


Thanks Emilee & Charlie! You two are so sweet and so fun! I will always remember your day - and not just because of the candy buffet I swear!
Congrats!

No comments: