Thursday, December 11, 2008

Familys Grow

When I think back on some of the precious couples that have helped me be successful, and ones that have become dear to my heart - I can't not think about Danielle & Chris Janek and Lindsey & Tyler Davis. Both of these couples I fell in love with after watching their love unfold in front of the camera, and they both hold a piece in my heart that will be forever smitten. So what a joy to see their love grow into families! I am so blessed to be able to still capture their joys as they continue down the path that life leads them on. Yes, not only do you get a wedding photographer - you get a life long stalker that won't let go! :)
So I am so excited to share these photos with you, because it's like sharing a little piece of my heart!
(It's the holidays - so what I'm sentimental! Have you seen these Christmas cards and commercials?! I keep a tissue with me at all times!)

and so does Jada Beth

Turning 1 year old is very difficult.



I'm so sorry Jada - your mom made me do it!


Duke - another newer addition to the Davis family should have gotten a treat.
He is SUCH a good dog!


And the Janek Family...
Roman (right corner) is their newest addition and OML he is too cute!



Told you they were cute!
So to my special families that I love so much - thank you for letting me document your love. And to the future brides and grooms that you have booked us for your wedding that I am already attached to, get the restraining order now, because you'll never get rid of me!

No comments: