Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tanya & Charbel

I've actually known Tanya since I was 11. I didn't know her well, but her family are friends of my family. So it was so fun when we went to meet with Tanya and Charbel to talk about their wedding. Charbel is originally from Lebanon - and I don't mean the town in Illinois - I mean the country. To hear their story is like hearing a plot from a movie - it is nothing short of a romance novel. And the two of them are so affectionate and kind to one another. It's how many of us try to be to our spouse, but in the midst of laundry and dishes and kids - we forget. Tanya and Charbel don't forget. It's amazing.
So hears a glimpse into their wedding day! Enjoy!

mmmm - you know I love me some shoe action!


They love their dog too!

Charbel - you are such a stud.

Their first glance was SO amazing!



Autumn was giving us one smokin background that day!



They had a Lebanese ceremony which included being crowned - it was awesome!




No one wants it to rain on your wedding day, but without it we wouldn't have gotten this killer sky! I dream of skies like this!



Moving inside we found such a wonderful spot!




I have to give a shot out to my handsome second shooter that day - Roger. He did the most amazing job! He has such an artistic eye - I have to mention that more than half of these photos were taken by him! Holla!



Charbel is one heck of a dancer. The dj's name was DJ Baby Love - and let me tell you - he turned that mutha out! EVERYONE got jiggy with it.


Tanya and Charbel - thank you for letting us share in your special day! You two are a joy to know!

No comments: