Monday, February 23, 2009

Small Beginnings

I'm not sure what it is, but people have been producing some really good looking children these days. All babies are beautiful, but the ones I've been spending time with are supermodels. Seriously, it looks like I'm casting these little ones as models. I must share with you some of their photos so you can see for yourself!

Ella Jane:


Baby Ella is pretty special to my heart. Not only because she is a DOLL, but because I love her parents dearly and I know how hard they fought to make Ella a reality. A lot of tears were shed in the time it took to make this baby, and now that she's here many tears of joy are shed as well.





Baby Ella - I can't wait to watch you grow! You and I will be bffs by your next session, I promise.


Preston has got a lot of personality - and a lot of hair. That sticks straight up. He is so trendy like his mom and dad already! As you can tell, he REALLY liked me. And it was mutual! Can you even stand how cute he is?



He loves his mommy most!


Carter Edward:

I've known Carter's mommy and daddy forever, and I should have known that they would have the CUTEST 18 month old ever. And, not only is he easy on the eyes, he's as sweet as they come! We had a GREAT time with him!

Carter, I would kill to have eyelashes like you. You are SUCH a hottie!

This one Roger captured is becoming a 20x30 on my office wall! It makes me WAY to happy to not see it daily!


Harrison:
I met Harrison when he was in his mommy's belly back in November. But I never knew by looking at that belly that he would be so cute!

He LOVES his mom a BUNCH! (She is pretty cute and sweet Harrison, I can't say I blame you!)

AYKM? Are those eyes for real? I LOVE this photo!
So thank you to all the beautiful new families for sharing your joys with me! I hope the images bring you as much joy as the opportunity of capturing them brought me!
To view all of the photos of each session, click on the name and enjoy!

No comments: