Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clint & Kylie

Kylie's last name is Funk. If I were Kylie, I would have totally hyphenated. Do you know how many songs use the word Funk? And do you know how fun it is to say "What the Funk?" around any member of the Funk family? As you can imagine, I knew this wedding was going to be funkalicious from the first email.


Kylie is hot, from her dimples...

right down to her shoes!
Oh, and Clint is a rock star.
(His last name is Mullen - he totally should have taken Kylie's name and been Clint Funk)
I love a first glance...

See this kid? This is about as close as he'd let me get to him all day. He does NOT heart photographs!


You can't see Kylie's legs under her dress, but that was a BIG mistake, because K. Funk has awesome legs!
If you are not using Uppercase Living for your wedding - you are crazy.
This one brought alot of joy to the day! She is the cutest little pistol you ever did see!




Clint specifically told me that he did not want a "Boy Band" pose, he wanted a "Rock Band" pose. No matter which band these guys are singing for - I'm listening!
While this is not something I would condone for children, it does make for an awesome photo!
Our car said it was 75 degrees on Kylie and Clint's wedding day. We could not have asked for anything better! BUT - it still looked like winter. So a great place to go when your surroundings lack their green is the RR tracks. I think they make for some AWESOME shots!

YUMMY!
Speaking of yummy...






Kylie doesn't drop it like it's luke warm, Kylie drops it like it's HOT!

Kylie and Clint - you two are a BLAST! So funny, so sweet, and so funky fresh. Can't wait for some baby Funk-Mullens!
Congrats!
Here is a slideshow of their pics,

and to see ALL of their photos CLICK HERE!

No comments: