Monday, March 2, 2009

My Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day was spent celebrating love - not mine - Angie & Richard's! And it was also spent celebrating food. Sweet food. MMMM.

I cannot express to you the wonderfulness of these cupcakes. I scoped out our seats - they were at the table next to the cupcakes. I made sure to select one of each kind before they were picked over. There were Oreo, German Chocolate, French Toast with Maple Brown Sugar Icing, Dark Chocolate with Rasberry icing, and Spiced Peach with buttercream icing. OMG - I'm feeling woozy just thinking about it. These were the BEST cupcakes I have ever had. (PS - I took 3 home)

We were also mere feet away from the Candy Buffet! Mama didn't raise no fool!







Seriously? How often do you get to take something you love and make it a "bar" or a "buffet"? Why are all brides and grooms not celebrating their ability to do this? Guests LOVE it. I love it. Come on kids, get it together and figure out what kind of bar you want at your wedding - besides the kind that gives drinks. (Which are usually a crowd pleaser as well!)

No comments: