Monday, December 1, 2008

Lindsay & Kris

Lindsay and Kris were a mystery couple - meaning they'd booked us over the phone and we'd never met in person until their wedding day. But Lindsay and I had some great phone and email conversations, so I really felt like I knew her before ever laying eyes on her.

One thing I assumed before arriving was that the details would be off the hook, and my assumption proved right. Her flowers were so stunning. These are some of my favorite flowers, so I obsessed over them a little! If you are interested in finding out more about who did these flowers and her amazing talent, CLICK HERE





She also had an awesome hair and makeup stylist. You brides, I tell you. You amaze me with your skills on finding awesome vendors! This amazing work was all done with her own brand of makeup - Procolour Cosmetics. Click HERE to find out more!


Work it out Kris with a K.

This is one of my favorites of the day right here...

I heart Lindsay and her dad

Their ceremony and reception were at the Butterfly House. So BEAU-T-FUL!


Kris, no one is mad at you for being so handsome!


My MOST favorite shot of the day. I knew the instant I took this that I would love it. Can you believe to the right of her is a Pepsi machine?

You are so stunning Lindsay!
Boys, you rocked it!

only to be outdone by these gorgeous ladies!

We went to Old St.Charles for some photos... I LOVE that place!!!

Roger's shot - one of my faves!

I had to work some magic to get to this spot, but holy Moses it was worth it!


Aren't they SO cute!

Delicious!

Again with Lindsay's dad - he made the most beautiful speech I have ever heard - EVER.
He has enough children for a football team, but I would totally let him adopt me!

When I pulled them away for this photo, Lindsay had to miss out on a song she was wanting to shake her rumpshaker to, but seriously... it was SO worth it!

Congrats Lindsay and Kris! You two are the bomb!

No comments: