Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jessica & Carl

I had never met Jessica or Carl. They had booked us based on our telephone conversation, so as you can imagine - they are super intelligent. So I was SO pleased when I met them to see that they are not only smart, they are SMOKIN hot as well! And nice. Are we lucky or WHAT!?!

I know! Don't you LOVE them!


Now here's another thing about Jessica and Carl - they are really good kissers. And no, that's totally OK for me to say without being weird. Not everyone is good at kissing in front of a stranger, but these two were pros. (Maybe they are kissing models on the side?)




The sun was absolutely perfect that day. The sun and I are becoming friends lately. I used to really fight with it, but suddenly we are bffs. So many of these have that gorgeous autumn glow sun, which just happens to be my fave!


OMG - are these hot or what? These two are my faves!


AYKM???



See how the sun and I are tight?

So I hope you enjoyed this hotness as much as I did. These two are gonna make for some great wedding photos. And, I hope they'll make babies right away because I'll need an excuse to photograph them more! (And can you imagine how cute their babies will be!)
Thanks you two! It was a pleasure meeting you and having you make out on cue in a state park!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are AMAZING!! You both look beautiful! Where is Izzy though? =)