Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jen & Josh's Wedding

So what if Jen and Josh were married in August. Better late than never for a post about it.
I think you'll find it is worth the wait!
JEN & JOSH: 8/23/08
Roger and I hit it off with these two right from the start, so it was really hard to get work done the day of the wedding because we just wanted to chat with them the whole day. But alas - they made working fun!

OWWW! Hotness.

First Glance



I LOVE all of the details. Jen did not miss a beat when planning this wedding. I was so impressed on how she thought of everything.





OOOOO. Shots.


Talk about it...


Shut yo mouth! These gentlemen WORKED IT OUT!!!
and they can jump too!


Again - the details. I LOVE a candy buffet. Especially a well thought out one. They had every candy imaginable. And cupcakes. I think I'm in love....



Jen and her mom hand made all the place cards and table numbers. I love the whimsical feel everything had.






It was supposed to rain all day, but look at that gorgeous sunset with a HOT couple in front of it!

No I didn't get this pic from Martha Stewart Weddings. This is what the reception looked like.

This was such a great wedding. We were so jealous that we weren't guests because everyone was having a blast. The dj had the crowd dancing the entire night, and was such a great MC. And have I metioned the details??? Jen's attention for details could not go unnoticed. From the colors and theme that all tied in with their personality, to the snacks put out at the end of the night (how smart is that?), this was one extrodinary event.
Jen & Josh - thank you for the opportunity of being a part of your special day. We can't wait to get the chance to hang out sometime when we aren't having to be "professionals"!

No comments: