Monday, March 23, 2009

Stephanie & Brad

Warning - the colorful flowers in this post is going to have you come down with a case of Spring fever. I've been thinking blissfully about these flowers ever since I laid eyes on them at Stephanie and Brad's wedding. Once fall hits you can pretty much bet on not seeing bright colors on a wedding day until we spring forward, so I was SO jazzed to see beautiful flowers and beautiful faces!

Brad - so fierce, so fabulous. You would never know that he doesn't enjoy having his picture taken. You'd think... he enjoys it. Way to work it out Brad, way to work - it - out.

Ahhh and Stephanie. Does this not look like something from a romantic movie. She is so dreamy.

OK, wow. Roger took this photo, and again - I love my husband. It could not be more perfect. I love seeing Brad waiting for his bride in between Stephanie and her dad. 100% my favorite photo of the day.


I LOVE a church that actually looks like a church. I realize you can worship the Lord anywhere, but I don't enjoy the churches that look like auditoriums nearly as much as a church that looks like - well, like a church. This one was exceptional!

OK, now this is going to seem psycho. There are things I personally adore. I love when my husband kisses me on the forehead. I love sitting on my front porch watching a storm roll in. I love chocolate chip cookies. And I LOVE... big puffy heart LOVE when a man puts his hand on a woman's back of her neck, and pulls her in to kiss her. Excellent job Brad.


AYKM? So stinking hot.

Again - the flowers! I love how the black dresses really make the flowers POP!

For this pose I always pick a "squatter", a "wide stance guy", a "jacket off and arms crossed guy", "back to back" guys, and from time to time a "jacket over the shoulder" and "leaning against the wall with one leg up" guy. (Sometimes I combine these two for a complete GQ mind blowing hot look) But I have to send a word of thanks to my guys in the back there that added a new feature now known as the "tilting your head guys". Love their added masculine flair that was not even requested. Boys, thanks for bringing your A game.
(Future groomsmen - start practicing your favorite pose now!)

A dandy March sky don't you think?


Congrats Stephanie & Brad! The two of you, your friends, and your family all rocked!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

BEAUTIFUL work!! :)

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

I love all of them! The photo of the bride alone is gorgeous. It is so dreamy. Plus, how freaking gorgeous is that church???? Amazing!