Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tonya & Joe's winter wonderland!

I love me a little Christmas wedding. Warm inside, cold outside. Yummy!



The light inside this church is the type of light a photographer LIVES for! Just look at how beautiful Tonya looks standing there. It's breathtaking!

Oh Joe - your breathtaking too!

Their first glance was so beautiful!




Oh gosh, there's that light again.



Can you even stand it?

This guy is my bff - if your looking for a ring bearer I will totally hook you up. He is the best ever!

Work it out fellas.


Yeah, seriously. Could I ask for much more?



For those of you who got our Christmas card your gonna know what I mean when I tell you this place had alot of letter Ns and Ms! Do you see them?







OK, here's where I get to go to my happy place.


50 billion photos of a cake? Why not!





Can you feel the Christmas spirit... OK maybe it's over. I'm not quite ready to let go yet.


This new location is the Regency Center in Shiloh IL. It is pretty fantastic. Love the decor - and the food... HOLLA!








Congrats Tonya and Joe - your wedding was a Christmas wonderland! We were thrilled to be a part of it and to capture all of your love!
Be sure to check out all their photos under Recent Sessions!

No comments: