Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Katie & Joe

Katie and Joe had a fabulous wedding. Lots of love and friendship. There was a wonderful feel that day. It was the weekend after Thanksgiving, and I was jazzed because I was still on a Pumpkin Pie buzz, but regardless of my blissful overeating - this wedding made me happy!

Katie - you are one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!


And Joe... honest to God - Joe is the nicest groom we've ever had, and just the nicest person you ever could meet. These two are both so blessed to have found one another!






Talk about it!

Yummy!
This spot is my FAVE! It is SO dreamy!



AYKM???
Apparently, in order to be friends with Katie you must be a brunette. I recently went darker - here's hoping I'm in the club!

Again - very dreamy!
The reception was dreamy as well. It was so cozy, and the food was awesome, and the decorations were incredible!


Congratulations Katie & Joe! You two are such a joy to be around! A love like yours is so hard to find, so hold on to it tightly!

No comments: