Sunday, December 7, 2008

Emily & Chad

Emily & Chad had a beautiful fall wedding. All the ingredients were right for great photos.
Beautiful bride,
AMAZING dress,

PINK SHOES (these really had my attention!),
a handsome groom,
and an adorable wedding party,



I could have these two pose this way over and over. During their engagement photos they said something about the movie Baby Momma and how they pass their thoughts by putting their heads together. Anyway - you probably had to be there, but now every time they do this pose they smile so darn cute!

Tasty.

This is one of my favorites. I find it pretty funny - and unique.

I had some naysayers trash talking my spot for photos. They clearly couldn't see my vision. I think you'll agree they don't want to mess with my photo location finding prowess!
(In their defense, it is a rundown old gas station on the side of the road, but I knew it's be dreamy in a photo.)




Glen Carbon represent!

The only reason this group is cheering is that I promised them this was the last photo and then they could pee.




This invite was SO gorgeous!
Conrats to Emily and Chad! Call me when you make your beautiful babies!

No comments: