Thursday, November 6, 2008

Smokin hot Smokers

Welcome to the Henley/Smoker Wedding. This was by far one of our favorite weddings this year. I think you'll easily see why. I'm a little OCD when it comes to certain things - incase you haven't ever noticed. So this wedding had all the ingredients to throw someone like me into overload!

Diamonds are always good. And Tiffany's ring... BOOOYAAAA!
Pat was NOT playing around when he wanted everyone to know this girl is taken!

Ummm - have you ever seen my blog? I heart shoes. Especially ones with some color!

I really enjoy goofy people like myself who don't take themselves too seriously.
I give you.... Tiffany.


How did I not find this girl sooner?

Yep - she rocks.

Oh wait - I heart Pat too.
Work it out Pat. Work. It. Out.
Back to Tiffany
See - she can be sooo pretty too.

and she realizes what a big moment marrying the man of your dreams is, and isn't afraid to show it!


The wedding was at The Falls, which is always a beautiful backdrop for weddings.



Talk about it!

Ahhh yes, TWO shoes! (or I gues that'd be 4 actually!)


Kelly, Roger, and I all knew this would be our favorite shot of the day - before we ever saw the photos. And hot tamale - it is our favorite.



YUMMY!

and even though Tiffany might have hated me at this moment because I made her let the wind pratically rip her veil (and scalp) out of her head - totally worth it. This shot is so dramatic and gorgeous. MMMM. I love it.


OWWW!
And speaking of OWWWW! Boys - you are SUCH supermodels!


I like how Tiffany and Pat picked professional models for their wedding party. They are so clever!

OK, now here is where my OCD really starts to shine...

I LOVED that Tiffany chose a "Tiffany's" theme for her wedding.
I knew it would be awesome, but the way this room looked was absolutely stunning!


And yes, when I adore a cake, I take roughly 3,000 photos of it

don't even act like you didn't wonder what the cake looked like from below!

our eyes met from across a crowded room...
I knew it was destiny.
Hellooo lover


Look at this really neat cake with a couple kissing in the background.
Oh wait... I'm here to photograph THEM. OK, I'm back!


Incase you missed it earlier... that's so hot!
Tiffany and Pat - I'll never forget your wedding!
And Tiffany, I know you'll cherish the day - you married your Smoker...

Congrats!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG--The pics are great and the photog is HILARIOUS! LOVES it! I want to see more pics! I love weddings, I love pictures, I love pictures of weddings.