Friday, May 1, 2009

Change is good!

I think I got people confused by that last post. I know, it's virtually impossible for a woman to post that she has "big news" and not have everyone thinking that "big news"= baby news.

No people. Get your mind out of the gutter.

So while I did put almost as much effort into this as childbirth (OK, maybe that's a stretch) I am happy to say that Roger and I are the proud owners of a new... blog.

Yeah, that's right. A bigger, better, and prettier blog. Bigger size images that showcase our photos better, easy navigation, and it's easy to leave comments, so please leave a little blog love every now and then!

So don't come here anymore. I mean if you do, you'll keep looking at the same darn posts, and that is boring. Come check out our new digs, and for God sakes stay awhile and come back often! We like your company!

(Insert drumroll here) the new, improved Starry-eyed Studios Blog!!!!!!!!


No comments: