Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kacie Lynn 1 year old photo shoot

Kacie Lynn doesn't take to strangers well. Of corse, I didn't know this until I was walking in the door of her home to take her 1 year old photos. Luckily - I didn't let Kacie Lynn know I was a stranger. I just acted like we were old friends. I pretty much fooled her, although I think she kept me at arms length. However sometimes when she wasn't looking, I got right up close to her and stole moments as tender as this...









Don't worry Kacie Lynn - I'll tell all the other strangers out there to go away! But you and I - we'll be best friends forever!
Happy First Year!

2 comments:

TBRAN said...

Just got on here to see if you had updated your blog and what a SWEET, SWEET surprise! She's adorable and so are the photographs!

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

Oh, I love these! I checked out the full set and they are all so cute. I love the chef photos and the ones of her in the tutu and baby legs.